Another anon wanted Haunter/Cubone and since everything I touch becomes nightmarish well… this happened
A Haunter possessing the armless decaying corpse of a Cubone HELL YEAH
“i need to find a tutorial for something.”
“i know, i’ll look on youtube!”
As if we needed more proof that Mark 42 is the Moon Moon of Tony’s suits.
I feel you girl
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES DAMMIT!
taking prop/some costume commissions!
long story short, I need something to do while I wait to hear back from jobs, so this is probably the best thing for me to do.
I have been doing these for a while; these are 2” (diameter) wooden pokeballs that I hand paint and put together
- pretty much every design from the game/anime I am willing to do - just specify
- willing to do custom designs for a little extra
- run $3 each, plus shipping and I offer discounts on larger orders
as of right now I work largely with wood but have recently been experimenting with different media, so I’d really like to expand in that way. So far I’ve made a scythe, lots of knives, and am currently working on an Avenger rifle.
For the most part these are made to order:
- you provide me with reference imagery (concept art highly preferred), preferred material if any, and i’ll give you a rough quote
- PLEASE let me know if you need this before a convention or similar event, at least a month’s notice. if you come to me a week before I can’t guarantee I can get it done.
- that being said, con goers tend to be priority - if you have something coming up, I will try to get yours done first.
- I am considering doing a limited run of the Avenger rifles. Estimating that they’ll run about $40-50, and $60 fully painted, plus shipping. Please let me know if there is interest in this.
Right now the only real costume I have that I can easily make is a Naga harness, like what my dog wears. My sewing abilities are very, very basic but I will be taking classes shortly, so I’ll update as needed.
- Note that if you’d like a Naga harness, please know your dog’s size.
In any case, I am willing to ship worldwide, but buyers pay shipping. Similarly, if you go to conventions and I happen to be going as well (particularly New York Comic Con), I’m willing to accept payment beforehand and bring the item in question to you there so there won’t be shipping costs.
I accept payment primarily through Paypal - however, I’m always willing to work something out if that’s not an option somehow. Also, depending on what you order (a large project, for example), I may require either up-front payment or a deposit. I’ve gotten screwed in the past over putting a lot of work into something only to have people not pay me and it’s an unpleasant place to be.
So yeah, any questions please feel free to message me on tumblr (if I don’t reply within 24 hours, assume it got eaten by tumblr) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
if you’d like to see more examples of what I do, you can find them here and here.